Online Homeland Security Associate Degree Program
Important Consumer Information and Disclosures
For information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete this program and more, choose a campus below to download.
* For information regarding assumptions made in establishing these completion rates, click here
The completion rate data presented here is calculated using the following assumptions:
- The Enrollment Cohort includes all students who started in a program for the first time during the enrollment cohort (financial aid award year, “FA AY”). Re-entries are not considered a “start” in the enrollment cohort (FA AY) if they attended the program in a previous enrollment cohort (FA AY), regardless of how long it has been since their prior attendance.
- The enrollment cohort excludes any students that died, if applicable. The enrollment cohort does not exclude permanently disabled students who were unable to continue on at least a half-time basis.
- Students are considered completers if they became a graduate in the program. Students with any status other than graduate are considered non-completers.
- These calculations use the federal financial aid definition of full-time, and less than full time (number of credits) to determine the cohort the student’s completion information will be calculated in. The number of credits the student is enrolled in on the student’s first day of attendance is used to determine the student’s status. As such, students are considered full-time if they are taking 12 credits or more, and considered less than full time if they are taking less than 12 credits. All modular students are considered full time.
The following calculations are used to display completion information based on the students FT or less than FT status:
- (# of full time students in enrollment cohort (“EC”) who completed within 100% program length) / (# of full-time students in EC)
- (# of full time students in EC who completed within 150% program length) / (# of full-time students in EC)
- (# of less-than-full-time students in EC who completed within 200% program length) / (# of less-than-full-time students in EC)
- (# of less-than-full-time students in EC who completed within 300% program length) / (# of less-than-full-time students in EC)
- These disclosures reflect completion percentages for the enrollment cohort (by financial aid award year, July 1- June 30) that will provide the most recent group of completers for the longer of the two completion percentages. Specifically, we select the most recent enrollment cohort (FA AY) for the full-time students to have had enough time to complete 150% of their program length; and, we select the most recent enrollment cohort (FA AY) for the less than full-time students to have had time to complete 300% of their program length. As such, enrollment cohorts may vary dependent on program length.