Zenith Student Grant
The amount and source of the grant, which can be up to $10,000 per academic year, may vary by student based on:
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and reported to the student via the Student Aid Report (SAR)
- The demonstrated financial assistance needed
Institutional grant funding availability
The grant may be used to cover the amount of calculated EFC in excess of $500, plus any confirmed remaining unmet financial need once Title IV and all other available funding sources have been exhausted up to the direct cost of attendance for the program in which the student is enrolled.
To be eligible, the student must:
- Apply each academic year
- Meet all application deadlines
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress throughout his/her course of study
- Be eligible to receive federal Title IV financial aid.
Obtaining grant funds
The grant will automatically be credited to your account upon completion of the financial aid application processes and award confirmation. The grant is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Renewing the grant
Students must reapply each academic year by the institutional deadline and meet eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the Zenith Education Grant. The grant amount may change each year based on the student’s:
- Determined financial need
- Timeliness of his/her financial aid application